Tuesday, October 14, 2008

changes

Last weekend, I went on a retreat to Camp Maranatha with my church people, and to say the least, it was great. Best thing ever. I think I can honestly say that I put down a lot before God and He really worked with my troubles and put me at peace. And the biggest news..

I'm changing my major to film.
and this time I'll stick with it.

A lot of things led to this decision, and I'm confident that this is what God wants me to do. I'm just sad about 400+ I've put in for my art supplies and the tuition money, but better late than never(?) I guess. Also, I've been wanting to travel abroad so bad lately. Of course, right now I don't have the money, but when I do, I'll book a flight to wherever and live there for couple of months. I want to experience the world. Not through cruises or tour programs, but actually living and becoming part of that community as much as I can with the time allowed. I'm sure this will open up my eyes and allow me to see the world differently. Also, it'll probably make me grow in many ways. I just feel like I have to do this, just like you go to college after high school (it's a choice for some, but isn't for others). I just need to do this.

So I'll just keep on praying.

P.S. I'm 20 now lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that through all the prayer you finally came to a decision monica! And it's ok if you can't visit me yet - I know that if you can't come to italy we'll still hang out when I get back!

    ReplyDelete