Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SATC



So today.. I kind of watched the entire first season of Sex and the City.  It's so wonderful, why didn't I watch it before?  It's my new favorite show next to True Blood.  All the fantastic independent women in couture to die for, living the life that I want but cannot have.. I want to be that fabulous when I'm in my 30's.  If not, at least happily married so I won't be a loser in her thirties watching Sex and the City with Haagen Dazs in my hands.  Now, as I wait for the second season to finish downloading, I'm going to indulge myself with Hugh Grant's voice and watch Notting Hill.  I can't stop watching chick flicks for some reason.  I used to hate them!  I must be becoming a softy with age.  I'm 20 now, so imagine what a nasty ball of cream puff I'll be when I'm 30, sick.

But watch SATC triggered my shoe fetish that I've been trying to suppress.. since last Monday.  And now I'm sadly looking at shoes I cannot afford.  I need a job so bad.  

1 comment: