Friday, August 29, 2008

"It's not even fucking raining!" - RPatz

By now everyone knows, or at least heard of (if they are connected with today's media or within an earshot of a 15 year old girl), the Twilight series (and it brings me great shame to admit that I've read this series roughly within a week). I first read about it in an issue of EW and watched a trailer for it on youtube. And there it was, Robert Pattinson's version of the famous 'crooked smile.'

"When you read the book, it's like, 'Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.' I mean, every line is like that. He's the most ridiculous person who's so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn't do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that's how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus, he's a 108-year-old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there."
-Robert Pattinson to Empire Magazine

Lol, I think I'm beginning to like this kid. Putting all pictures of him (and rumours) looking like he's totally bonked out on some hardcore drugs aside, he manages to spit and spew out some amusing things worth enough quoting. And I'll save my blatant dislike for Breaking Down - haha - and the rest of the series for another post. Can't wait 'till December 12th, though. I'm going to go to the midnight premiere decked out in new goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment