Thursday, May 21, 2009

bad habit




I have a new private blog that I've been updating since Jan. 1.. so this one had been sadly neglected for past couple of months.  Anyways, just finished my last final today, yey!  Goodbyebyebye to CSU Long Beach, and get ready to say hi and make home at Chapman soon!  I'm so excited.  The first thing I'm going to do at Chapman, whether it's just for a visit or the actual moving in part is get a sweater for myself and my mom, cute.  I'll have to alter mine so it fits all snugggg. 

And wildfoxcouture.com! So cute, I want them all.  That picture in particular reminded me of me and Angela.  We need to go buy some of these and take awesome pictures before Angela goes away to Davis.   

I have a food baby right now from tonight's Korean BBQ, so bad but so good.

1 comment: