
Excuse me, I have a huge problem with this.
Rpatz's outfit and everybody else's outfit is so horrendous, it reminds me of the douchebag bros that went to my high school. Like, COME ON! They have more than enough money to deck him (Rpatz) out in haute stuff! I understand if Jacob doesn't.. cuz he's Jacob. But, But!! Edward' is super rich and should be just walking around in Dior Homme suits all the time! The coat/jacket he wore in Twilight was good, but if he's seriously sporting shit like that in New Moon, I'll break few theatre screens (if I even end up going to the theatre to watch it, that is).
But why should I care? I hated that book anyways.

when i first saw this poster i really, truly thought it was like FAN-made poster and when i realized it an actual newmoon poster i was like.........-_- wtf........ lol not just the outfit but just the whole poster is horrendous! lets just go watch harry potter instead lol
ReplyDeleteyey Harry Potter!!! i'm so excited for it *-*
ReplyDelete