Friday, July 3, 2009

hotttt



It's so frikken hot, hot, HOTTTTT!   Couple of days ago I was complaining that the weather is being retarded but now it's summer foreallllz.  I'm seriously slothing around in front of my computer watching whatever drinking iced tea 24/7.  I wanna go swimming but I don't wanna get tanned, shame.  I already have a terrible flip-flop tan on my feet, gross.  Anyways, my dad unexpectedly came home early from Korea, so off to his place for 2 days.. with central air!!!! Hahaha that makes me sound so ghetto, but what can I say??  He's already planning to feed us till we can't breathe though, nice.  Anyways, I'm going to try not to shop for a month, and it's hard.  Just something I'm trying out.. but I'm already eyeing couple of pairs of boots and heels, so bad.

Anyways, my beloved car, Andre, broke down on me on the fway last Wednesday.   It's so frustrating to be without a car!! Not to mention the $1500 I need to shell out for a new engine.  I also found out that I have a flat tire.. and I can't get a jobbbb.  When it rains, it seriously pours, HARD.  But I continue to have faith, for God is faithful to those that are faithful to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment