Monday, July 20, 2009

ohohorror


I noticed that my friend, MLP, went to the movies at 3am for Harry Potter and the HBP dressed up as Cho Chang, so naturally I suggested that we go to the next one dressed up together.  After all, I have Hermione (or Hagrid's) hair when I don't brush it.  So easy.

P.S.  I've been lazing around for a bit, but that's all done now.  In high-gear preparing for VBS that's being held this Thurs-Sun.  The wall decorations are starting to look more like an enchanted fairy tale forest rather than a campsite. 

1 comment:

  1. ooh.. I wanted to go dressed up to harry potter but no one in korea does that kind of thang. :( anyway, i like your blog. i even made a reference to it or actually to you about food. dang, you're being such a holy roller, using your creativity for vbs. lol. so i haven't talked to you or seen you in forevs. i see you're going to chapman for film? cool. what else is happening in your life?

    ReplyDelete