Monday, September 14, 2009

taste of school life

Been so busy trying to adjust to my new surroundings and etc. I have homework now, and I already feel my transfer-15 coming on, uh oh. But other than that, everything is wonderful.
Last night I stayed up till like 4 am decorating our room door.

4 comments:

  1. i hope you're enjoying college a lot!!!
    i miss you very much and you're looking
    good. college must suit you. <3 sunnnny

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow AWESOME pictures! the colors are so vivid
    what camera did you use?? or is this the magic of photoshop? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sundays look soooo filled!!
    and wednesdays look like my tuesdays,
    unless those highlights are not classes...

    and what kinda keyboard is that???
    i like♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunny// i miss you so MUCH. ♥

    Steven// its my point&shoot and little bit of ps haha

    Jinnie// sunday is full cuz of churchhhhh.. and some of those are work days and such.. and that keyboard is for this editing program AVID at school haha

    ReplyDelete