I moved in to my dorm today. Met my roommates and got settled in surprisingly fast and easily. I have a little corner to myself and have a lot more decorating/personalizing(?) to do but so far it's good.


my section of the closet that 3 of us are sharing

I only brought 6 pairs of shoes for now

my ID picture that I took at my friend Kevin's house the day before ahaha. it's so yellow. the wall and my skin tone is exactly the same.

Went to a near by breakfast/lunch place called The Filling station. The food was pretty good but they were so busy that we got crap service. My mom kept on asking me if they had rice on the menu hahahaha. When we gave thanks for our food, my mom teared up. It was embarrassing and sad at the same time haha. My mom asked one of the servers for jalapenos and we got this:
I chilled and put pictures up on my dorm till opening dinner. Since my mom is fob she isn't doing the family orientation thing but my roomies' parents are! Cuties! And the food was amazing. Best strawberries ever.
My floor's RA is super nice and he's a film major too. He organized a small s'mores party for us at like 11 pm at night hahaha I feel like 20 pounds heavier already.
Now I can't sleep and it's almost 3am and I have to be up in like 4 hours, no bueno.




your section of the dorm is so cute lol very monica btw i love your id pic haha
ReplyDelete