Saturday, August 15, 2009

ラーメン


Just came back from another crazed late night food adventure with Ryo, but with Ali this time. I tried to resist but as soon as Ryo mentioned Asa Ramen, I threw in my towel, "Kay I'm down."

Ryo & Ali ordered the Kotteri shoyu ramen (but Ryo got the large bowl) and I got their takoyaki.

the difference in size

The takoyaki was pretty good, but I didn't like the mayo that came with it. But the tenkasu inside was nice. Sadly there's no picture because my cellphone made it look like a plate of vomit.

After being filled right up to our tonsils, Ali suggested we go get something fruity/strawberryish(?) so we went to TeaStation near by. I ordered milk tea boba and Ali got the passion fruit jelly something. They actually made the milk tea from scratch! No pre-made nonsense, so nice.

mmmmm♥

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm♥


Oh, the other day we went to some place in Palo Verdes to watch the Perseid's meteor shower. My first time seeing falling stars so it was exciting! I saw 11 but only made like 4 wishes, boo. The sky was cloudy now and then and the moon was too bright, but it was still lovely.

Ali!

con appa

No comments:

Post a Comment