Monday, August 10, 2009

late night food adventures

The other day, Ryo appa and I (not my real dad, obviously) went to go eat Beard Papa's, that the damn place was closed! It used to be open till like 10pm-ish but they close much earlier now. Anyways, so we went on a spontaneous late-night adventure to find something cake-y. Appa kept on saying he wanted some kind of cake, and we ended up in Gardena.. some Japanese cake place. Instead of buying tiny piece cakes for $4+, we bought a whole thing of Japanese cheesecake for 9 dollars, and ate the whole thing with these weaksauce plastic forks.

fuwa fuwa~
Ryo-appa!

Anyways, lately I've been eating out on the balcony by myself, it's nice. The other day I made okonomiyaki for like the 10th time in the past month and watched Osen with Aoi Yuu.

Aoi Yuu and some Japanese guy that looks like Donghae from SuJu

needs more proteins

I don't have any pictures of it cooked because I ate it as soon as it came off.
I should really start a diet.


bonus; ANPAN MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment