I just came back from my dad's place in Riverside, a place where everything reminds me of Dallas/Valencia and the temperature stays above 100F during the day time. We didn't do much but laze around, watch Korean TV on my dad's huge terebi, and eat a shit ton like always. My dad always tells me to lose weight, but seems determined to feed me till I roll down the stairs.
at the local Nordstrom
and I wandered about by myself after my brother threw a fit about not finding Banana Republic at this specific mall. I found these really cute boyfriend button-ups. I want them in every color! So comfy!
cute shirttttt

close up of the shirt
same style in white
All these pictures are taken with my dad's new camera, Powershot G10, which is pretty damn sexy. I couldn't stop playing with it!! It seems like a good point-and-shoot complement for someone who has a DSLR or just a good camera in general. I want it.

my dad's new toy, Canon Powershot G10, with leather case designed by Mihara Yasuhiro

No comments:
Post a Comment