Tuesday, August 4, 2009

d a r u m a ほしい

I hung out with my beautiful bbygirl, Sunny, today. It's about time! She's been back from London since forever, and I just now got to see her. Look how beautiful she is!
so cute, so cute. with her fav milk tea in hand

yours truly looking like a sea lion

we talked about what needed to be talked about and fed ourselves with best (yet) ramen that Little Tokyo had to offer. I finally got to satisfy my cravings for melon pan today!!! It wasn't as good as Tous Les Jours' though, sad. We went on a search for a daruma, but Little Tokyo didn't have any waiting for us. After a frustrating search for a bathroom and etc later, she left me and I went to go buy things in K-town.

and bought myself the nastiest macaron I've tasted yet

look at my phone's new stickers! haha why do I do this..

-Ecc. 3:8

-Yoshimoto Banana

p.s. aug. 21! SET GO!

1 comment: